...for student and youth groups
Pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 enacting the Personal Data Protection Code, subsequently amended and supplemented by Legislative Decree 101/2018 to implement EU Regulation 2016/679 known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the undersigned Caravantours SpA, in its capacity of data controller, hereby declares that the personal and sensitive data acquired in the ambit of the commercial relationships established with its customers will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law, according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
With reference to the aforementioned processing, the Company also provides the following information.
DATA CONTROLLER, PROCESSORS AND PERSONS ASSIGNED TO PROCESS DATA
The Data Controller is Caravantours SpA Via B. Parmense 19 47923 Rimini (RN) Italy (registered office and place of business). The current list of processors and
persons assigned to process data is held at the Company's registered office.
The following types of personal data are collected:
- identification data (name and surname, address (residence and domicile), telephone, fax, email);
- data relating to economic and commercial activity (orders, solvency, banking data, accounting data, Tax Code/National Insurance number and fiscal data).
Sensitive data may be collected relating to:
- state of health relating to an accident covered by an insurance policy taken out with the undersigned.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. In order to fulfil the terms of contracts concluded with you and the resulting commitments
2. In order to fulfil the legal obligations related to the contractual relationship
3. For the organisational and commercial management of the contract
4. For the protection of contractual rights
5. For internal statistical analyses
6. In order to carry out marketing activities by sending promotional and advertising material relating to products or services similar to those involved in the current commercial relationship
7. Solvency information
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of data, and processing thereof, is mandatory in the case of purposes no. 1, 2, 4 relating to the contractual and legal obligations; the provision is also to be considered mandatory in the case of purpose 3, since it is deemed essential to the execution of the contractual obligations on the part of the Company; it follows that any refusal to provide data for such purposes may render it impossible for the Company to fulfil its contractual and legal obligations. The provision of data, and processing thereof, is to be considered optional in the case of all other purposes.
The data will be processed in paper, computerised and telematic formats and stored in the respective databases (customers, suppliers, management), where they may be accessed and viewed by the employees of the commercial, production, administration and information technology departments specifically designated by the Company as persons assigned to process personal data, who may consult, process, compare and use such data or carry out any other appropriate operation on them, including automated operations, in compliance with the legal provisions designed to guarantee, inter alia, the confidentiality and security of such data and that they are accurate, up-to-date and relevant to the stated purposes.
DISCLOSURE AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
With reference to the purposes identified in points 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6, the data may be disclosed to the following subjects or to the categories of subjects indicated below:
- Transport companies and forwarding agents for aspects regarding shipments of advertising materials
- Banking institutes for the management of receipts and payments
- Financial administrations and other companies or public bodies to fulfil regulatory obligations
- Companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights.
- Insurance companies for travel and accident insurance policies
For the purposes 5 and 7, the communication of data is not provided for, except for the dissemination of statistics in aggregate and anonymous form.
The Data are processed for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the interested party or required for the purposes described in this document.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
With reference to the aforementioned processing, the rights pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (within the limits and under the conditions provided for the aforementioned legislative decree), and subsequent amendments and additions to Italian Legislative Decree 101/18 implementing the EU Regulation 2016/679 known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), shall be applicable. Further information regarding the processing and disclosure of personal data provided directly or otherwise acquired may be requested from the Company.
HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS?
Data subjects may exercise their rights at any time by sending:
- A registered letter to Caravantours SpA Via B. Parmense 19 47923 Rimini (RN) Italy;
- An email to [email protected]
Naturally, this document does not exclude the fact that other information may also be provided orally to the data subject at the time of the data collection.
Whether it’s school parties on an educational trip, a works or office holiday, a senior citizens’ club, a parish excursion or organized groups of any other kind,
these can all be successfully catered for by Caravantours, a name often seen as a group holiday organizer for all Italian and European destinations, even less famous ones, in every corner of the continent.